I'm Booker and I love helping people with their photographic needs, whether that's for personal or commercial use. After leaving college, I embarked on a journey to create Booker T Brown Photography to create unique imagery for my clientele. I've worked with plenty of clients, like yourself, to help them create & document their unique vision in the form of a visual representation.
By getting to know you and your current photographic needs, we can work together to create imagery that tells your story. If you have a wedding or an event out of the Kansas City area, I do travel for assignments.
Contact me today, to let me know how I can assist you.
Are you on instagram?
Be sure to follow me @bookert to see updates and some behind the scenes shots and videos
A few things you might not know about me:
- I'm a huge Florida Gators Football fan, even though I've never been to a single game.
- I've been an avid gamer ever since the Super Mario Brothers / Duck Hunt cartridge came out on the NES
- Speaking of nerdy, I've camped out all night for Star Wars tickets before. Yes, I know, but this was before the internet allowed you to preorder tickets.
- Movie theaters would be a second home for me if I had enough free time.
- Oklahoma Joe's / Joe's Kansas City is the best BBQ i've ever had
- My college career started of with Art Education, then onto French/Spanish Education.
- In regards to #6, I can translate the language better than I can speak it.
- Twizzler's is the best candy ever invented. Seriously, I could eat a whole bag in one sitting.
- The last haircut that I've had was over 16 years ago.
- Richard Avedon is one of my favorite photographers that I can always go back to for inspiration.
- The Gangnam Style video still entertains me.
- Fried mozzarella sticks are better with honey mustard instead of marinara sauce.
- I get tagged as Booker T the wrestler all the time on Instagram.
- I truly believe that Disneyland is the happiest place on earth. We had a blast going there recently and would go back in a heartbeat.